Adjustment of Status Applications

If a person wishing to immigrate to the U.S. is already in the U.S. and has an approved family-based petition for which the priority date is current, he/she may be eligible to apply for adjustment of status with the Immigration and Naturalization Service. Complete consultations are necessary to assess an individual's eligibility for adjustment of status. Not everyone qualifies for adjustment of status.

Do you like this page?